Spectacular home located in the much desired Orchard Hill subdivision. This Alton Darling Construction built home offers 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, a screened porch with cathedral ceiling, rear deck and patio, a 2 car attached and large 29'x26' detached garage/workshop and arguably one of the best lots in the community. The owners suite allows access to the rear deck and the bath has double sinks, walk-in shower and radiant floor heat. There is a wet bar that can be accessed from the living room, formal dining room and kitchen. Don't want to dine formally? Then the kitchen has spacious "breakfast area" that overlooks the beautifully manicured backyard. Speaking of the backyard.......it backs up to woods so it feels very private. This home is perfect for the entertainer who needs large open spaces for guests to mingle.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,905 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Kent County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Stone Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Metal, Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Partly Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price