Just a few short blocks from Rock Hall Harbor and the Chesapeake Bay! This home has all you need for a full time, part time or possibly an income producing property. The main level has 9' ceilings and an open kitchen/living/dining area with gas log fireplace. There is even a den/sitting room just off the entrance. Wood floors can be found throughout the main level. You can exit to the rear deck that overlooks the fenced backyard. The upstairs has 2 additional bedrooms and a bath. A new 18 Seer heat pump with propane backup was added in 2021. The dishwasher and garbage disposal where replaced in 2021 as well. You are within walking distance to waterfront dining and marinas. Rock Hall is one of the few towns that has direct water access to the Chesapeake Bay. Visit the beach and on a clear day you can see the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, the Kent narrows Bridge and the Key Bridge in Baltimore! This is truly an ideal spot! The seller may consider selling the adjoining lot if there is interest.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,270 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Kent County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Stone Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Body of Water
- Chesapeake Bay
- Rear, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price